The LS-69, LEDStorm On-Camera Light (12V), with its 6" inner diameter and 9" outer diameter, utilizes bulbs with a 130º angle, which creates a more natural, wider spread of light. This eliminates the dark zone in the center point of the fixture allowing the LS-69 to be mounted around the lens, or, oriented as a panel fixture, positioned anywhere on the camera the operator desires. The wider, even spread of light the LS-69 produces, allows cinematographers to shoot with their widest lenses, and even use it as a "floating" hand held source. The LS-69\'s light weight, and integration of the versatile Ultra Light bracket system (with accessories that can accommodate any camera system), is the ideal "On-Camera" lighting fixture for hand held operation and even steadicam.. The LS-69 LEDStorm On-Camera Light is the perfect solution for all "run and gun" camera work.
LEDStorm's control boards contain state-of-the-art, ultra-bright LED's (brighter with only 50/60 bulbs than others with over 500) in White, Red, Green, Yellow & Blue which are independently controllable with LEDStorm's multi-function control box. And for additional focus control, all of LEDStorm's lighting fixtures (excluding the FlexiLED kit) are designed to work with an interchangeable parabolic lens system. The 2 lens set includes: a Spot Lens (5°), which increases the light intensity of the fixture 5 full f-stops with an increased throw of 50+ feet, a Fresnel Lens (30°), which increases the light intensity 3 full f-stops with a softer wider beam and increased throw.
- LS-69 On Camera Light
- B-12 Ballast
- 10 piece UltraLight Bracket System (2-extension arms (your choice of 3", 5" 8" lengths), 2-female 1/4" Adapters, 1-male Adaper (your choice of 1/4", 3/8"...), 4 Knuckles, and Rod Clamp
- AC Power brick (110-220V) & extension cable
- DC Battery belt Power Cable
- Control header cable (10')
- Storm IM-2450 Carrying case
- 2 Lenses (Spot (5༠), Fresnel (30༠) )
Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Control header cable (10', 25', 50')
- Female 6 pin to Female 6 pin Cable Jumper
- 50' Data Cable (for Daisy Chaining)