The PL-11, LEDStorm Panel Light, 12"x12", utilizes bulbs with a 130º angle, which creates a more natural, wider spread of light. The PL-11 can be positioned anywhere on and off camera, anywhere the operator desires. The wider, even spread of light the PL-11 produces, allows cinematographers to shoot with their widest lenses, and even use it as a "floating" hand held source. The PL-11 LEDStorm Panel Light is the perfect solution for all "run and gun" camera work.
LEDStorm's control boards contain state-of-the-art, ultra-bright LED's (brighter with only 50/60 bulbs than others with over 500) in White, Red, Green, Yellow & Blue which are independently controllable with LEDStorm's multi-function control box. And for additional focus control, all of LEDStorm's lighting fixtures (excluding the FlexiLED kit) are designed to work with an interchangeable parabolic lens system. The 2 lens set includes: a Spot Lens (5°), which increases the light intensity of the fixture 5 full f-stops with an increased throw of 50+ feet, a Fresnel Lens (30°), which increases the light intensity 3 full f-stops with a softer wider beam and increased throw.
- PL-11 Panel Light (Yoke & Bail)
- B-24 Ballast
- AC Power brick (110-220V) & extension cable
- DC Battery belt Power Cable
- Control header cable (10')
- Storm IM-2600 Carrying case
- 2 Lenses (Spot (5༠), Fresnel (30༠) )
Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Barn Doors
- Control Header cable (10', 25', 50')
- Female 6 pin to Female 6 pin Cable Jumper
- 50' Data Cable (for Daisy Chaining)